We specialize in commercial, collectable and estate sales. We also offer clean out services for business and residential properties. We currently conduct multiple auctions per month. Each auction is live for bidding for approximately 7-10 days. Items in our auctions come from local estates, businesses, and individual consignors. We accept consignments from a single item to entire estates.
Our office is located at 7 Shirley St. Bohemia NY 11716. We serve all of Long Island and are located conveniently off of Vets Highway. Please contact us for additional information regarding our services (631) 286-1019 and/or email us email@example.com
Unlike other auction companies who only give you a 4-hour window for pickup on a specific day, all of our auctions are staged out of our warehouse (unless specifically noted in the auction and item) and you have a full 2 weeks to make an appointment and pick up your items.
Getting in contact with us is now easier than ever! Just call (631) 286-1019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Getting in contact with us is now easier than ever! Just fill out the appropriate fields below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
High end collectable sales. We have been selling collectables for 20 years and know the right way and the right site to sell your valuable collection on.
Business and Commercial liquidation and clean-outs. We customize our services to meet your needs.
Estate Sales and/or clean-outs Whether you are downsizing or emptying an estate, We can help with selling your items, and provide clean-out services to ready the property for sale when needed.
Auction Services Online Auctions to reach a wider audience and produce higher returns for you.
Shipping Services We offer shipping for many of the items that are sold on our online auction for a small fee plus shipping cost if the customer is not able to pick up the item.
Please contact us for additional information regarding our services (631) 286-1019 and/or email us email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
1. By bidding on any auction, you are entering into a binding legal agreement with Bohemia Collectables
2. All bids submitted at Bohemia Collectables auctions are final and irrevocable. If you are the highest bidder when the auction closes, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
3. Bohemia Collectables sells each and every item "as is, where is." We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions. We recommend that you visit the auction site on the announced preview date(s) to inspect any items you would like to buy before bidding. You may also send someone to the site to conduct the inspection on your behalf.
4. Every Bohemia Collectables auction is unreserved. Each and every item is sold without reserves, or limits. Bohemia Collectables expressly forbids consignors and their agents from bidding on any item they have consigned to an auction. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
5. Registration to bid is free. You must register online with a valid credit card at auctionninja.com to bid on our online auctions.
6. Winning bidders are required to pay a buyer’s premium of 18% on all purchases.
7. Winning bidders are required to pay New York State Sales Tax of 8.625% on all purchases. (Unless a valid Resale Certificate is provided prior to the auction start)
8. Winning bidder’s Credit Card on file will be charged for the sale price plus the buyer’s premium and NY State Sales Tax upon the close of the auction or shortly thereafter. Buyers cannot take possession of or remove their purchases from the auction site until the total purchase price (including applicable taxes or fees) has been paid in full. Purchases must be removed from the site by the time specified in the auction catalogue or on the auction details page on this website.
9. Winning bidder is responsible for picking up their items on the listed pick up dates. Failure to pick up items on the listed date will result in the item being re-sold or disposed of with no refund due the winning bidder.
10. Winning bidder is responsible for supplying all labor and materials required for pickup and removal of their items.