Our team specializes in commercial, industrial auctions and estate sales. We also offer clean out services for business and residential properties.We currently conduct multiple auctions per month. Each auction is live for bidding for approximately 7-10 days. Items in our auctions come from local estates, businesses,and individual consignors. We accept consignments from a single item to entire estates.
Our gallery is located at 1691 Thomaston Avenue, Waterbury, CT. We serve Connecticut statewide and are approximately half a mile from the DMV. Please contact us for additional information regarding our services (203) 437-8040 or (475) 689-4632 and/or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting in contact with us is now easier than ever! Just fill out the appropriate fields below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Business and Commercial liquidation and clean-outs. We customize our services to meet your needs.
Estate Sales and/or clean-outs Whether you are downsizing or emptying an estate,
We can help with selling your items, and provide clean-out services to ready the property for sale when needed.
Auction Services Online Auctions to reach a wider audience and produce higher returns for you.
Shipping Services We offer shipping for any items that are sold on our online auction for a small fee plus shipping cost if the customer is not able to pick up the item.
Please contact us for additional information regarding our services (203) 437-8040 or (475) 689-4632 and/or email us email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
1. By bidding on any auction, you are entering into a binding legal agreement with Waterbury Auction Gallery
2. All bids submitted at Waterbury Auction Gallery's auctions are final and irrevocable. If you are the highest bidder when the auction closes, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
3. Waterbury Auction Gallery sells each and every item "as is, where is." We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions. We recommend that you visit the auction site on the announced preview date(s) to inspect any items you would like to buy before bidding. You may also send someone to the site to conduct the inspection on your behalf.
4. Every Waterbury Auction Gallery auction is unreserved. Each and every item is sold without reserves, or limits. Waterbury Auction Gallery expressly forbids consignors and their agents from bidding on any item they have consigned to an auction. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
5. Registration to bid is free. You must register online with a valid credit card at waterburyliquidators.com to bid on our online auctions.
6. Winning bidders are required to pay a buyer’s premium of 18% on all purchases.
7. Winning bidders are required to pay Connecticut State Sales Tax of 6.35% on all purchases. (Unless a valid Resale Certificate is provided prior to the auction start)
8. Winning bidder’s Credit Card on file will be charged for the sale price plus the buyer’s premium and CT State Sales Tax upon the close of the auction or shortly thereafter. Buyers cannot take possession of or remove their purchases from the auction site until the total purchase price (including applicable taxes or fees) has been paid in full. Purchases must be removed from the site by the time specified in the auction catalogue or on the auction details page on this website.
9. Winning bidder is responsible for picking up their items on the listed pick up dates. Failure to pick up items on the listed date will result in the item being re-sold or disposed of with no refund due the winning bidder.
10. Winning bidder is responsible for supplying all labor and materials required for pickup and removal of their items.
All sales are final. All items are sold AS-IS, NO RETURNS. Please take advantage of our preview days to examine your lots prior to bidding.