You also authorize Chief Estates Inc. to charge the credit or debit card you have entered on this site for the hammer price of an item which you were the high bidder plus the buyer's premium and all applicable sales tax. Your card will be charged within 24 hours of auction end. Failure to keep valid credit card information on file will result in your use of the site being terminated.
You certify that you are an authorized user of this credit card and that you will not dispute the purchase payments with your credit card company provided the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in this authorization outline.
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITYThe Site is available to members who are 18 years and older and who have not been suspended or removed by Chief Estates Inc. for any reason. By becoming a member you represent that you are of legal age. As a member, you agree to provide true accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration forms. In addition, as a member, you agree and acknowledge that you will maintain valid credit card info within your membership profile so long as you maintain an account with Chief Estates Inc.
3. BUYER’S CONTRACTBids placed on the Auction Ninja website with Chief Estates Inc. are a binding contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due to Chief Estates Inc. including sale price, buyer's premium and all applicable taxes. Please do not bid if you are unable to pay and take possession of the items in the specified time periods for each auction. Any items won and not paid for within 24 hours of auction close are eligible for sale to underbidder(s). All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges.
4. ITEM DESCRIPTIONSAll items are sold as-is, where-is. While Chief Estates Inc. will do its best to list any damage, repairs or restorations, the absence of these descriptions or conditions must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect condition. Most of the items Chief Estates Inc. sells are antique, vintage or used. You should expect signs of wear consistent with age. Chief Estates Inc. offers preview inspections for the sole purpose of allowing the opportunity for personal inspection before placing your bids. Please contact us directly to schedule a preview. All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUMA buyer’s premium of 18% will be added to the hammer price in all auctions and will be charged along with the hammer prices and applicable sales tax to the credit or debit card you have on file with Chief Estates Inc. within 24 hours of the auction end.
6. SALES TAXAll sales are subject to appropriate sales tax laws. Tax exempt buyers must provide the appropriate state sales tax exemption certificate to be vetted with Auction Ninja prior to bidding.
7. RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATIONBy providing your credit card information to Chief Estates Inc. you authorize Chief Estates Inc. to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus the buyer's premium and any applicable taxes.
Your card will be charged within 24 hours of auction end. Failure to keep valid credit card information on file will result in your use of the site being terminated.
Chief Estates Inc. does not store your credit card information for security purposes.
8. PICK-UPSuccessful buyers must pick up their items at the designated sale location within the assigned time frame as stated in the sale details page.
If after winning an item you determine you are unable to pick up your items during the scheduled removal times and dates, you must contact Chief Estates Inc. within 24 hours prior of the pick-up date and we will determine if alternate arrangements can be made. These arrangements will be at the sole discretion of Chief Estates Inc. and will be subject to transport, labor and/or storage fees.
9. FORFEITURE OF ITEMSAny items not paid and / or not picked up during the specified pick up time in accordance with the Site’s Terms & Conditions will be forfeited by you. Chief Estates Inc. reserves the right to report your account to collections for the combined total of the original invoice amount and any moving or disposal charges.