Silver & Gold Estate Sales started with a passion for helping people, and things, in transition.
Whether downsizing your own home or passing on the treasured belongings of a loved one, we are fully committed to carefully and compassionately assisting you with everything you may need to make your transition as smooth as possible.
Share your thoughts with other bidders.
Silver & Gold Estate Sales Offers a Wide Variety of Downsizing Services
• From Online Estate Auctions , to Small Estate Buyouts, to Single Item Consignments - We can help you find new homes for all your treasured possessions, at top market pricing.
• Unlike many Estate Sale Services we gladly offer Current Market Valuations on all antiques and collectibles - We can tell you what your item is currently selling for before you decide to sell!
• Whether you are looking to liquidate the contents of an entire estate, reselling a lifetime collection, or downsizing a household in transition - We offer everything you need to downsize your life and upsize your return.
We love to keep in touch with our bidders and make it easier for you to find out about upcoming sales!
• If you bid with us, your email will be added to our mailing list. We will NEVER share your information with anyone else.
• If you do not want to keep receiving notifications about our current and future auctions, please send us an email at SilverandGoldEstateSales@gmail.com and we will happily remove you from any future mailings.
At Silver & Gold Estate Sales we pride ourselves on offering top-notch customer service to all of our buyers. We will treat you with the utmost respect and professionalism, and we expect the same in return. All of our sales are held in good faith, and we try to the best of our abilities to always provide accurate descriptions and photo representations of each item and its condition.
Please refer to all photos provided as the PRIMARY EXAMPLE for the condition of each item. Our best effort is used to correctly identify the make/model/description/condition/wear of each item, but these should be taken only as our best effort at identification. Photos and your best judgment should be used as the primary source of condition AND identification. All electronics are sold untested, and as-is, unless stated in the specific listing.
All items should be assumed in USED condition, and as such will show expected wear and tear commiserate with age. All reasonable effort has been made to document visible damage to the item. ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No warranty on items or guarantee of age, condition, materials, and features of items being sold.
Winning Bidders MUST bring help (if required) for large or heavy items such as furniture, shelving, etc. No one employed by Silver & Gold Estate Sales will be available to help lift or carry any item over 50 lbs. Please bring any needed boxes and packing materials for your items won.
Winning Bidders will be required to sign-up for a pickup time slot. Pickup of items will only be available at assigned times within the established pickup window. Please refer to the specific pickup details listed under each auction. Addresses will be provided to winning bidders at close of auction.
Failure to pick up purchased items during advertised pickup days/times will result in forfeiture of the purchased item(s) WITHOUT COMPENSATION. All auctions are cleaned out at the end of day. We do our best to send a reminder text, but it is the buyer's sole responsibility to collect items on the assigned day/time. ALL uncollected items will become the property of Silver & Gold Estate Sales, to be disposed of at their discretion. NO HOLDS ON ITEMS WILL BE OFFERED.
Shipping is only available on auctions where it is clearly stated in the auction description. All other auctions should be assumed to NOT have shipping available. If you are unsure of terms please email firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR TO BIDDING ON ANY ITEMS. Payment for items AND shipping costs is due before item ships.
District of Columbia