Joe was awesome to deal with! My treasures were boxed within a box!, sent out promptly, he answered my text inquiries before & after the auction ended. Top Notch service!
October 24, 2022
Highly recommend The Antique Source. I really appreciate all the information listed with each item up for auction. Very easy pick up.
October 22, 2022
Great Experience, kind and helpful interactions. Highly recommend
July 21, 2022
The photos weren't up to date in what it looks like when picked up.
The Source Antiques
Hey, this is Max from the auction pickup. We are trying to understand your issues with the items you purchased. Please send an email describing the issues to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can improve future experiences. Thank you, Max.
July 20, 2022
Great dealer - appreciate the ability to ship! THANKS
June 03, 2022
Thank you for an easy pick up
April 11, 2022
Perfect! Everything just as described/pictured!
April 07, 2022
The Source Antiques
Thank you Margaret, hope to see you again!
March 12, 2022
I bid $35, but it showed only $32 and I remained the high bidder. Does Auction Ninja have a preset increment? Thank you.
Getting in contact with us is now easier than ever! Just fill out the appropriate fields below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Terms & Conditions
1. By bidding on any auction, you are entering into a binding legal agreement with The Source Antiques.
2. All bids submitted at The Source Antiques auctions are final and irrevocable. If you are the highest bidder when the auction closes, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
3. The Source Antiques sells each and every item "as is, where is." We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions.
4. Every Source Antiques auction is unreserved. Each and every item is sold without reserves, or limits. The Source Antiques expressly forbids consignors and their agents from bidding on any item they have consigned to an auction. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
5. Registration to bid is free. You must register online with a valid credit card .
6. Winning bidders are required to pay a buyer’s premium of 18% on all purchases.
7. Winning bidders are required to pay Connecticut State Sales Tax of 6.35% on all purchases. (Unless a valid Resale Certificate is provided prior to the auction start)
8. Winning bidder’s Credit Card on file will be charged for the sale price plus the buyer’s premium and CT State Sales Tax upon the close of the auction or shortly thereafter. Buyers cannot take possession of or remove their purchases from the auction site until the total purchase price (including applicable taxes or fees) has been paid in full. Purchases must be removed from the site by the time specified in the auction catalogue or on the auction details page on this website.
9. Winning bidder is responsible for picking up their items on the listed pick up dates. Failure to pick up items on the listed date will result in the item being re-sold or disposed of with no refund due the winning bidder.
10. Winning bidder is responsible for supplying all labor and materials required for pickup and removal of their items.