Forest Hills Estate Sales is a family-run business with over 25 years of experience in art and auctions. We specialize in fine art and high-end collectibles from a vast range of styles and regions, with particular emphasis on 20th century graffiti, as well as American and European impressionist, realistic and abstract pieces. From vintage to contemporary to modern and post-modern - our variety is sure to impress!
Our eBay page is over a decade old, has more than 200 annual ratings and 100% positive feedback. We are knowledgeable, professional and consistent, and we can back it up with years of glowing reviews.
Shipping can be arranged upon request, increasing the exposure of your items to the right audience.
If you have any questions or inquiries, we'd love to help you out! You can contact us by texting or calling 917-862-8822, or by emailing us.
Don't forget to check out our ongoing or upcoming auctions before you go! Thanks for visiting our pageand have a lovely day.
Our current hours of operation are: 11 AM - 7 PM, Monday - Friday. We try our best to respond to inquiries within 48 hours, but expect messages recieved outside business hours to take a little longer than usual. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Looking for an even faster response? Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "AUCTIONNINJA" in your subject line so we can find your message more easily!
Getting in contact with us is now easier than ever! Just fill out the appropriate fields below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
We're happy to answer any questions you might have about our services and inventory.
11 AM - 7 PM (Eastern) Monday - Friday
12 noon - 5 PM Saturday
Sunday by appointment only
Inquiries are usually answered within 48 hours on business days.
With three decades in fine art, antiques and collectibles, we have the expertise for all your art needs!
Terms & Conditions
By placing a bid on any item in this store, you agree to the following terms:
1) All bids are final and irrevocable once submitted; all sales are final.
2) All items are sold 'as is, where is' with all faults. Due to the nature of merchandise that we handle, assume that all items are antique, vintage, pre-owned or otherwise aging and should be expected to show some flaws or signs of wear. Photos are part of the description.
3) Winning bidders are required to pay an 18% buyer's premium on all purchases. NYS residents are required by law to pay an additional 8.875% NYS sales tax on all purchases unless they can provide a valid resale certificate or tax-exempt number (filled out and submitted through AUCTIONNINJA before the time of purchase).
4) Items will not be handed off until the purchase price has been paid in full.
5) Shipping can be aranged upon request for an additional charge. By placing a bid you agree to forfeit your item(s) without refund should you miss the scheduled pickup times AND fail to arrange shipping before the last listed pickup slot.
We strongly encourage reaching out to us if you have any questions or concerns about an item, auction or pickup. Thank you for choosing Forest Hills Estate Auctions!