TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. A 20% Buyer's Premium will be added to the hammer price of each item or lot.
2. The catalog listing is solely a guide & order of sale. Any reports of condition are strictly an opinion & given as a courtesy to potential client(s). These reports should not be treated as statements of fact & should not be deemed as a written or expressed guarantee of any sort. All lots are sold as is, where is & with all faults. Reports given by phone or internet are strictly an opinion of Keene Auctions and/or its employees & should not be treated as a guarantee of any sort (either written or expressed). All lots should be viewed by potential bidders in order to determine his/her own opinion of condition, genuineness, provenance, authenticity & level of interest in said lot(s). All weights & measurements provided are approximate.
Keene Auctions nor its consignor(s) will be held responsible for any lot(s) or item(s) as to its condition, genuineness, provenance or authenticity after 30 days from the date of the sale & all sales will be final. Keene Auctions will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
3. Payment must be made in U.S. Funds only! Acceptable methods of payment are Visa, MasterCard & Discover. All internet purchases will automatically be charged to the credit card provided upon registration to bid, unless prior arrangements have been made, NO EXCEPTIONS. If the purchaser breaches any of its obligations to pay in full the purchase price of all item(s) for which he/she was the highest successful bidder, Keene Auctions may exercise all of its rights & remedies under the law including but without limitation to:
A. Cancelling the sale & applying any payment(s) made by the purchaser to the damage caused by the purchaser's breach and/or
B. Offering at public auction without reserve any lot for which the purchaser has failed to pay in full the purchase price, holding the purchaser liable for any deficiency, plus all costs of sale & collection of monies
4. All shipping is provided as a courtesy to our clients, using a local independent shipper. Keene Auctions can arrange delivery of purchases to a local independent shipper used by Keene Auctions at no additional cost to the purchaser upon full payment. All payments for shipping will be billed directly through Keene Auctions shipping agent with payment made by credit card only (NO EXCEPTIONS!). Purchaser is responsible for any & all costs of shipping (i.e. labor, materials, insurance, actual shipping costs, etc.). All insurance on shipped items is through the shipper/carrier. Keene Auctions is not responsible for any damages, loss, delays in shipping, etc. once delivered or received by the shipper. Items can be picked up at Keene Auctions Monday through Friday 9 AM-5 PM EDT (excluding major holidays). Please call ahead for pickup 1-800-352-5251
5. Lots must be picked up in a reasonable period of time (14 days from the date of sale). Any items left for an unreasonable amount of time (over 14 days from the date of sale) may be moved to an off site storage facility and subject to storage fees of 3% of the purchase price or a monthly fee of $50.00, whichever is greater.
6. Any bidding on items means you are in compliance & acceptance of the terms of sale as stated herein. The bidder assumes all responsibility of the terms stated upon bidding, including all terms & announcements made at the time of the sale, whether bidding in person, or through a representative and is responsible for all costs upon a successful bid as stated above. We strongly urge you not to bid if you do not agree to the terms & conditions stated above.
7. Any legal disputes arising from this auction shall be settled in the State of New Hampshire in the courts of Cheshire County.