ALL ITEMS ARE AS IS / WHERE IS
PLEASE READ BEFORE BIDDING
ITEMS ARE SHIPPED WITHIN 5 DAYS, BUT USUALLY FAST
IF YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR ADDRESS PLEASE CONTACT SUPPORT. DO NOT WAIT UNTIL AFTER AN AUCTION IS OVER TO NOTIFY OF ADDRESS CHANGE BECAUSE IT WILL LIKELY BE TOO LATE. CONTACT SUPPORT TO CHANGE IT.
This is an Online - Internet Only - Timed Auction. All bidding activity will take place online. When bidding, just enter your maximum bid. The system will bid on your behalf using only what it needs to keep you in the lead. This feature is the surest way to win the items you're interested in at the lowest possible price. We have a two-minute soft close policy on each lot. This means that if a bidder enters a bid within two minutes of the lot’s initial closing time, a two-minute extension would be added on. The lot will not close until bidding is static for five minutes
You must also authorize QUEEN CITY CARDS to charge the credit or debit card you have entered on this site for the hammer price of an item which you were the high bidder plus the buyer premium and all applicable sales tax. Your card will be charged within 24 hours of auction end. Failure to keep valid credit card information on file will result in your use of the site being terminated.
You certify that you are an authorized user of this credit card and that you will not dispute the purchase payments with your credit card company provided the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in this authorization outline.
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY:The Site is available to members who are 18 years and older, and who have not been suspended or removed by QUEEN CITY CARDS for any reason. By becoming a member, you represent that you are of legal age. As a member, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, as prompted by the Site’s registration forms. In addition, as a member, you agree and acknowledge that you will maintain valid credit card info within your membership profile, so long as you maintain an account with QUEEN CITY CARDS.
3. ITEM DESCRIPTIONSAll items are sold as-is, where-is. While QUEEN CITY CARDS will do its best to list any damage, repairs or restorations, the absence of these descriptions or conditions must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect condition. Most of the items QUEEN CITY CARDS sells are vintage or used. QUEEN CITY CARDS offers previews for the sole purpose of allowing personal inspection before placing your bids. All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges.
4. BUYER’S CONTRACT Bids placed on the QUEEN CITY CARDS website are a binding contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due toQUEEN CITY CARDS including sale price, buyer's premium and all applicable taxes. Please do not bid if you are unable to pay and take possession of the items in the specified time periods for each auction, sale or event. INVOICES NEED TO BE PAID WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER AUCTION CLOSING. THAT MEANS PAY BY CLOSE OF BUSINESS MONDAYS.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM:A buyer’s premium will be added to the hammer price in all auctions and will be charged along with the hammer prices and applicable sales tax to the credit or debit card you have on file with QUEEN CITY CARDS within 24 hours of the auction end.
6. SALES TAX:All sales are subject to appropriate sales tax laws. Tax exempt buyers must provide the appropriate state sales tax exemption certificate before the end of the sale.
7. RETENTION OF ANY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:By providing your credit card information to QUEEN CITY CARDS, you authorize QUEEN CITY CARDS to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus the buyer’s premium and any SALES taxes.
Your card will be charged within 24 hours of auction end. Failure to keep valid credit card information oUPDATED COULD RESULT IN TERMINATION.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS making a bid in this auction constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.