A Few Highlights about the Services we can provide...
º Free Consultations, No Obligation or High Pressure, we are here to help.
º NO Up-Front Cost, the seller's fee is deducted from the proceeds of the sale as a percentage
º Competitive Rates, for BOTH Sellers and Buyers, means more money in your pocket and paying less for an item
º Professional Displays and Sales Supplies are Provided
º Extensive Research of all Valuables is Conducted
º Appraisals of certain Items will be obtained by Field Experts
º Advertising of your sale via online and traditional methods
º Professional Photos highlighting the value of all sale items
º Expert Staging, beautiful displays with emphasis on Security of Valuables
º Experienced Sales Staff to assist Shoppers
º Fair Prices ensuring High Sale Proceeds
º Post Sale Clean-Out Service and Tag Sale Available
º Donation of remaining items to local charities available
Please visit our website for more information https://RecollecttoCollect.com
Or email us at email@example.com
Or call/text us at 973-714-5262
1. USE OF auction platform and r2c SITEBy submitting your information during the registration process, you agree to the following terms and that you may use the auction platform and/or site only in accordance with these Terms of Conditions of Use. Once your registration is complete and you submit it to either Recollect to Collect LLC or the auction platform used by Recollect to Collect LLC and your registration is approved, you will receive an email notifying you that you are now certified to bid at our auctions. By submitting and registering to bid you consent to opt-in to receive email communication from us and the auction platform. By continuing to be an active bidder and in order to remain a member in good standing with Recollect to Collect LLC, the site and the auction platform, you cannot revoke your agreement to receive emails from Recollect to Collect LLC, the site and the auction platform.
You must also authorize Recollect to Collect LLC, herein to referred to as R2C, and/or the auction platform used by R2C to charge the bank, credit or debit card you have entered during registration within 24 hours of auction end for the hammer price of an item which you were the high bidder (winning bid) plus the buyer's premium and all applicable sales tax. Failure to keep valid credit card information on file will result in your use of the auction platform, site or ability to bid to be suspended.
To initiate your ability to bid with R2C, using this or any other auction platform, an itinital $1.00 pre-authorization transaction will appear on your credit card or bank statement. This pending transaction will not settle and will drop off after 5 -7 business days (Online checking or savings accounts, American Express & Discover may take longer).
By registering to use the auction platform to bid during any R2C auction and by submitting your payment inforfmation, you certify that you are an authorized user of the supplied credit, debit or bank card and that you will not dispute the purchase payments with your credit card company provided the transaction is completed following these terms conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO BECOME A BIDDING MEMBERThe Site is available to bidders who are 18 years of age and older and who have not been suspended or removed by R2C or the auction platform for any reason. By becoming an active bidding member you represent that you are of legal age. As a member, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the auction site’s registration forms. In addition, as a member, you agree and acknowledge that you will maintain valid credit card information within your membership profile on the auction platform, so long as you maintain an account with R2C.
3. CONTRACT TO BID and purchaseBids placed using this or any auction platform, the R2C website, or any site where R2C is conducting an online auction, create a binding contract bewtween you and R2C. You are responsible for paying all amounts due to R2C, including but not limited to the hammer or sale price, the posted buyer's premium (which may vary per auction), any shipping & handling charges (if applicable), insurance charges related to shipping (if applicable), transportation and storage fees (if applicable) and all applicable taxes. Please do not bid if you are unable to pay for and take possession, pick up or delivery, of the items in the specified time periods for each auction, sale or event. Any items won and not paid for within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction become eligible to be sold to underbidder(s) of that item. All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges. Any items, paid or unpaid, that are not picked up or shipped within the stated or agreed time, will become the property of R2C and become eligible for resale. We understand that sometimes things happen, please call or email us prior to the time limitations expiring to arrange a different payment, pick up or shipping timeframe.
4. ITEM DESCRIPTIONSAll items are sold as-is, where-is. While R2C will do its best to describe all items, list any damage, repairs or restorations, the absence of these descriptions or conditions must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect condition. Most of the items sold by R2C are antique, vintage, used, or secondhand, even if the item is described as being new, never used or new old stock, we can not gauruntee that the item was not removed from the box at any point prior to it being in our possession. You should expect signs of wear consistent with an items age and use the photographs provided, along with the items description to make a determination of its value prior to bidding on that item. R2C offers a preview inspection for the sole purpose of allowing you the opportunity to make a personal inspection and appraisal before placing your bids, previews are not available for our shipping only auctions. If a preview is available, it will be listed as such for each auction. Condition and census reports may be available upon request. Any items being offeered for sale, such as, coins, stamps, banknotes, trading cards and any other type of collectible, if a grade is listed in the description it is for refrence only, unless it is graded or certified by a reputable third party grading company. All sales are FINAL. NO returns, credits or exchanges, however if there is an issue with any item purchased, please notify us within 24 hours of receiving your shipment or picking up your item(s).
5. sales taxAll sales are subject to each individual state sales tax laws. Tax exempt buyers must provide the appropriate state sales tax exemption certificate prior to the start of the any sale for which they are seeking exemption. Upon receipt of your exemption, your future purchases will not be taxed. Tax exemption and resale forms can be submitted online via your membership profile. Your profile name and address must be the same as your resale certificate.
6. buyers premiumA buyer’s premium, charged as a percentage (%), will be posted for each auction and is applicable to every item and lot within that auction. The buyer's premium may vary per auction and will be added to the hammer price in all auctions regardless of the amount of the hammer price (highest bid per item/lot) and will be charged along with the hammer price(s) and applicable sales tax to the credit or debit card you have on file with R2C or the auction platform within 24 hours of the auction end. For any item won that requires to be shipped, you will receive a seperate email from R2C containing the shipping invoice, please pay the shipping invoice within 48 hours of receipt of the email by calling following the directions in the email. Items will only be shipped when both the winning bidders invoice and shipping invoices have been paid in full. Any items not completly paid for within 14 days of the winning bid, paid in part or unpaid will become the property of R2C and all funds paid in part to R2C will be nonrefundable and the item resold.
7. RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATIONBy providing your credit card information to the auction platform and R2C, you authorize R2C to charge your credit or bank card for the trotal amount of the invoice, which includes the purchase amount of any successful bid plus the buyer's premium and any applicable taxes.
Your card will be charged within 24 hours of the conclusion of the auction regardless of the date and time. You will receive an email after your payment has been processed. Failure to keep valid credit or bank card information on file will result in your ability to place a bid or use the site to be suspended or terminated.
To initiate your ability to bid with R2C, a pre-authorization transaction in the amount of $1.00 will appear on your statement as a pending transaction. This pending transaction will not settle and will drop off after 5 -7 business days (Online checking or savings accounts, American Express & Discover may take longer).
You certify that you are an authorized user of this credit or bank card and that you will not dispute the purchase payments with your credit card company provided the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in this authorization outline.
R2C does not store your credit card information for security purposes.
8. removal, loading and PICK-UPOnly the registered buyer may pick up their items unless they have submitted to R2C the required paperwork atlaest 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick up date and time to select an alternate pick up person. In any event the person picking up an item must show a government issued I.D. that matches the registerd bidders name on the invoice or the alternate pick up form.
Unfortunately unless arrangements are made at least 24 hours in advance we can not assist in the removal, lifting or loading of any items won. In any case there may be a fee to be paid in cash if you require assistance and it is given. We reccomend bringing enough help with you to remove the items you won and a vehicle large enough to fit the contents.
Successful buyers must pick up their items at the designated sale location within the assigned time frame as stated in the sale details page, unless it is a shipping only auction where pick-up does not apply.
If after winning an item you determine that you are unable to pick up your items during the scheduled date or times stated for each auction, you must contact R2C atleast 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up date and time. We will try and work with you to determine if alternate arrangements can be made. These arrangements will be at the sole discretion of R2C and will be subject to transport, labor, shipping, handling, insurance and/or storage fees.
R2C will gladly ship most items, prior to an item being shipped the following steps must be completed:
1. Buyer MUST Pay the original invoice (Hammer Price + Buyers Premium + Tax (If Applicable)
2. Buyer MUST Accept and open the shipping email from R2C, including both attachments (Shipping Invoice & Shipping Form)
2. Buyer MUST Pay the shipping invoice (Cost to ship + Insurance + Signature)
3. Buyer MUST return the completed shipping form via email to R2C
3. R2C will verify shipping the information on the shipping form returned by the buyer (Informationn on form must match the information used when registering to bid)
4. Upon verification of payment, address and identity R2C will ship buyers goods within 3 days
5. R2C will provide buyer with a tracking number from the delivery service
6. The package MUST be signed for upon delivery
7. Upon opening the package, if there are any issues noticed, buyer MUST notify R2C within 24 hours to discuss the matter and notify us of the issue. While all items are sold as-is, we will work with you and do our best to help solve your issue(s).
8. If you are a returning buyer and the information since your last purchase has not changed, we will use the shipping form on file to verify your information prior to shipping your item but you still MUST return the signed shipping form, without the requested pictures.
10. FORFEITURE OF your right to one or more ITEMS
Any items not paid in full (including the shipping invoice) and/or not picked up during the specified pick up time in accordance with the Terms & Conditions set forth within the specific auction, will be forfeited by you. R2C, at its sole discretion, can hold the item for 48 hours and make an attempt to contact you, will reoffer the item(s) for sale or donate the item(s) to a charity of R2C’s choosing. R2C reserves the right to report your account to collections for the combined total of the original invoice amount and any fees or charges incurred by R2C for moving, holding, resale or disposal of the item(s). Your membership with R2C will be revoked unless past due invoices and any additional charges are paid in full within 30 days of notice.
11. PROHIBITED USE of informationYou agree that by using the R2C site and the auction platform that you will NOT attempt to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adept, edit or create derivative works from content or materials on the R2C site or auction platform unless permission is given in writing. Use of the content and materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions is strictly prohibited. You may not change, reverse engineer, alter, or otherwise reduce any part of the site or auction platform, except and only to the extent that such activity is allowed and expressly permitted by applicable law, in such case and in any event, you must notify us in writing in advance. You may not copy or otherwise distribute any part of the site in whole or part.
type of BIDDING ("SOFT CLOSE")The auction platform that R2C uses for it's online auctions uses the extended bidding (soft close) method for each lot. R2C uses AuctionNinja.com to conduct it's sales and we adhere to their format. At a live auction, bidders are given multiple opportunities after the last high bid to increase their bids before the winning bid is choosen by the auctioneer, this is usually determined by there being no active new bids. Soft close online online auctions use an automated system that will automatically extend the closing time (time remaining with an opportunity to bid) whenever a bid is placed within the last five minutes of its scheduled closing time. This will allow other interested bidders an opportunity to increase their bid (if the wish to do so) in an attempt to win the particular lot. This may occur once or multiple times on any given lot depending on how many bidders are still interested in a single lot. Once all interest and bidding in a lot ceases, the clock will run out and the lot will close automatically.