TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. ITEM DESCRIPTIONS All items are sold as-is, where-is. We will do our best to list any damage, repairs or restorations, the absence of these descriptions or conditions must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect condition. At this time we do not not offers preview inspection, so please study the photos and read descriptions before placing your bids. Feel free to email, call or text us about specific condition questions. Condition will be described as accurately as possible but condition can be subjective and varies from buyer to buyer. All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges.
3. BUYER’S PREMIUM A buyer’s premium of 20% will be added to the hammer price in all auctions and will be charged along with the hammer prices and applicable sales tax to the credit or debit card you have on file with Prestige Auction House within 24 hours of the auction end.
4. SALES TAX All sales are subject to appropriate sales tax laws. Tax exempt buyers must provide the appropriate state sales tax exemption certificate prior to the end of the sale. Upon receipt of such information by Prestige Auction House , your future purchases will not be taxed. Tax resale forms can be submitted in your membership profile. Your profile name and address must be the same as your resale certificate.
5. RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION By providing your credit card information you authorize Prestige Auction House to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus the buyer's premium of 20 percent and any applicable taxes. Your card will be charged within 24 hours of auction end. Failure to keep valid credit card information on file will result in your use of the site being terminated. To initiate your ability to bid with Prestige Auction House an initial $1.00 pre-authorization transaction will appear on your statement. This pending transaction will not settle and will drop off after 5 -7 business days. You certify that you are an authorized user of this credit card and that you will not dispute the purchase payments with your credit card company provided the transactions correspond to the terms indicated in this authorization outline. We do not store your credit card information for security purposes. It is held by a reputable third party processor, Stripe.com
6. PICK-UP Successful buyers must pick up their items at the designated sale location within the assigned time frame as stated in the sale details page or items will be declared forfeited with no refund. We offer limited Shipping services which must be pre-arranged by the winning bidder prior to the pick-up date and at the winning bidder's expense. If you do not pay your shipping invoice within 5 days of invoice request date your items with be forfeited with no refund. If after winning an item you determine you are unable to pick up your items during the scheduled removal times and dates, you must contact Prestige Auction House within 24 hours prior of the pick-up date and we will determine if alternate arrangements can be made. If items are abandoned, left at the property or you decide that you don't want to take the item, the items will be considered abandoned without refund. -Any prior arrangements will be at the sole discretion of Prestige Auction House and may be subject to transport, labor and/or storage fees which will be payable upon retrieval of your items. Items which must be transported back to our Warehouse, from a remote location, are subject to a minimum handling fee of $5 per item or Lot. Prestige Auction House has the sole discretion to charge $5-$100 per item or lot depending on the size, weight, packing materials and labor to transport the property. You agree that Prestige Auction House may charge a higher handling fee for certain items, which are difficult to transport, at the sole discretion of Prestige Auction House. Items which are stored at our warehouse, beyond the scheduled pick-up dates and times, are subject to a $5/day per item storage fee which will be paid upon retrieval of the item for a maximum of 14 days.
7. FORFEITURE OF ITEMS Any items not paid and/or not picked up during the specified pick up time in accordance with the Site’s Terms & Conditions will be forfeited by you. Prestige Auction House, at its sole discretion, will re-offer the items or donate them to a charity of our choosing. Prestige Auction House reserves the right to report your account to collections for the combined total of the original invoice amount and any moving or disposal charges. Your membership with Prestige Auction House will be revoked unless past due invoices and any additional charges are paid in full.