Sale closed on
Friday, February 26th 2021 at 7:30 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 12%
Eileen Reed | (781) 589-5444 | email@example.com
* Pick up in Wakefield MA 01880
(Winning Bidders Will Be Given Full Address VIA EMAIL)
PLEASE READY BELOW THOROUGHLY:
* Bid Responsibly - Please read your Bidder Agreement thoroughly and understand the process of extended bidding, countdown, forfeiture, pick-up rules...etc. Also familiarize yourself with our Terms & Conditions.
* Questions are highly encouraged before bidding (email auction rep PRIOR to auction close day). The items we sell are vintage, antique and/or pre-owned and used. We do our best with photos, and list conditions. Please look at the images and enlarge them.
* PICK UP: Saturday Feb 27th, 11am - 2pm
Items not picked up during allotted time will be considered forfeited without refund.
Limited shipping available on smaller items - - we will drop to UPS and have you pay UPS directly.
* You are responsible for the items you win. Please bring all necessary manpower and equipment (packing blankets, trolleys, hand carts, dollys etc...) for your particular items especially if you have won bids on furniture. Things will go infinitely better if you come fully prepared.
*All items are sold “As Is - Where Is” meaning it is your responsibility to inspect photographed images prior to purchase and to be prepared to pick up items at auction location.
* MASKS MUST BE WORN BY ALL BIDDERS PICKING UP ITEMS
* PLEASE MAINTAIN AT LEAST 6 FEET OF DISTANCE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND ANY OTHER BIDDERS
* PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PEN TO SIGN YOUR INVOICE OR A PRESIGNED COPY
Lots one of a kind, unique, interesting items from a couple who for many years traveled the world (Egypt, South America, Italy, France, Honk Kong....). These treasures were meticulously cared for in a non-smoking, non-pet home. A few local furniture pieces, a very old Singer trestle sewing machine and a gorgeous black Russian fur coat....