After a lifetime of collecting I have a wonderful knowledge of furniture, art, glasswares and collectibles. I am sure I don't know everything and for that I have an extensive research library. As an Estate Manager it's important to have multiple tools to meet every clients need. Brass Pineapple offers fully computerized inventory and is transparent with the handling of your property. Whether it's cars, boats, household furnishings or something else we are the best choice. We choose Auction Ninja for it's national exposure and ease of bidding for our clients. Call, text or email Brass Pineapple today and we will start working for you tomorrow. As always we handle one to a thousand items so contact us for the next item to sell with us.
Based on 1 review
Share your thoughts with other bidders.
Very good. Loved the package filling of random tissue paper haha
You may use the contact form or for faster service please email us direct. All email inquires are returned no later then the next business day. Email: email@example.com or call/text 352-598-7640
Getting in contact with us is now easier than ever! Just fill out the appropriate fields below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
We offer services for both buyers and sellers (our clients).
For our buyers, we offer shipping, local delivery and offer help loading. We also schedule pick ups to eliminate buyer's wait times when picking up their merchandise.
For our clients, we use AuctionNinja for our online auction sales. Using this platform, items are online for a longer period of time to increase exposure to potential buyers. Online auctions reach a broader nationwide audience, resulting in higher prices for our client while eliiminating the risks of traditional in person estate sales (ie property damage, theft and injury).
Our services include inventory, extensive research and valuation, full narrative, photography and marketing. Whether you want us to sell one item or a complete house full of your treasured collections, we begin to work for you. We can schedule the start of your sale within 7 business days. No need to wait for a sunny weekend your items will be visible nationwide 24/7and you can watch what and when they sell.
All information obtained for use by Brass Pineapple Antiques and Estates will be kept strictly confidential. We do not sell or forward Email addresses or any personal data of any type.
1. By bidding on any auction, you are entering into a binding legal agreement.
2. All bids submitted are final and irrevocable. If you are the highest bidder when the auction closes, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
3. We sell each and every item "as is, where is. We do disclose any known defects. " We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions.
4. We expressly forbid consignors and their agents from bidding on any item they have consigned to an auction. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold.
5. Registration to bid is free. You must register online with a valid credit card .
6. Winning bidders are required to pay a buyer’s premium of 15% on all purchases.
7. Winning bidders are required to pay Florida State Sales Tax of 7% on all purchases. (Unless a valid Resale Certificate is provided and approved by AuctionNinja prior to the auction start)
8. Winning bidder’s Credit Card on file will be charged for the sale price plus the buyer’s premium and Florida State Sales Tax upon the close of the auction or shortly thereafter. Buyers cannot take possession of or remove their purchases from the auction site until the total purchase price (including applicable taxes or fees) has been paid in full. Purchases must be removed from the site by the time specified in the auction catalogue or on the auction details page on this website.
9. Winning bidder is responsible for picking up their items on the listed pick up dates. Failure to pick up items or alert us of an issue on the listed date will result in the item being re-sold or disposed of with no refund due the winning bidder.
10. Winning bidder is responsible for supplying all labor and materials required for pickup and removal of their items.
District of Columbia