Lot of sterling jewelry:
1)Identification bracelet engraved Diane. Marked Elco sterling on the back. 8.9 g.
2) Small turquoise sterling ring possibly native American. 2.4 g total weight including stones.
3)Signed pendant of a pond lily, on a sterling chain. Pendant is not marked sterling. Signature is unknown. Chain weighs 4.6 ounces pendant weighs 14.9 ounces.
4)Multistranded necklace marked Sterling, 17 inches total length. 25.3 g total.
5) Sterling chain with blue balls 16 inches total length, 7.4 g total weight.
6) Small ring with marcasite and unknown stone marking is hard to read but appears to be sterling. Total weight 3.8 g.
7) Sterling pendant with unknown dark stone marked on the back. Total weight 10.6 g.
8) Sterling with blue stone possibly lapis pendant marked J and sterling on back. 4.6 g total weight.
9) Sterling pendant with purple stone marked Sterling on the back. Total weight 3.6 g.
10) Small ring possibly sterling with what might be a green turquoise no markings could be found. Total weight 2.9 g.
11) Vintage Danecraft sterling bracelet shaped like shells. Bracelet is not quite 7 inches long. Weight 19.9 g.
12) Signed sterling silver pendant showing the four seasons, signature unknown. Weight 4.8 g.