Sale closed on
Tuesday, September 22nd 2020 at 7:05 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
Turning Point Estate Services LLC - Peter Schattenfield Auction Manager | (203) 550-2199 | firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Click on the thumbnail photos for each item to access the FULL DESCRIPTION, dimensions and many additional photos. ***
(Winning Bidders Will Receive Address Via Email - LET US KNOW IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE THIS - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED IN YOUR DASHBOARD TO RECEIVE AUCTION WIN EMAILS VIA EITHER EMAIL OR TEXT - AUCTION WIN EMAILS AND INVOICE CAN ALSO BE ACCESSED VIA YOUR DASHBOARD AFTER SALE CLOSES)
PICKUP: SATURDAY 9/26 FROM 12NOON-5PM ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS - ITEMS NOT PICKED UP DURING ALLOTTED TIME WILL BE CONSIDERED FORFEITED
- Please wear a mask
- Every buyer should bring their own pen for signature purposes.
- Pick-ups are on a first-come/first-served basis.
- If there is a buyer ahead of you, please keep at least 6 feet in-between each buyer in accordance with the recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Our personnel will be wearing the appropriate protection gear at the time of pickup.
• Winning Bidders must bring help if required for large/ heavy items & proper packaging materials if needed for pickup.
• Packing, Moving & Transporting of your items are NOT PROVIDED upon pickup.
*This home has a long narrow shared driveway approach. If you have only small items to pick up, please park on the street and walk down. Please use caution and exercise patience when arriving for pick up.
Turning Point Estate Services LLC and Clearing House Estate Sales are pleased to present this unique collection of Fine housewares, Beautiful hardwood and leather furniture, A large collection of Beyers Choice Carolers, Exercise equipment, Vintage robotic toys, Interesting original and print artwork, Wonderful decor items and more, collected over the years from this Wilton, CT. home.
*** Remember to click the thumbnail photos for each item to access the full description, dimensions and many additional photos.