Sale closed on
Wednesday, October 13th 2021 at 9:05 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
Patty St. John | (978) 375-6831 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up is Saturday, October 16 from 10am - 3pm ONLY. NO exceptions. There is NO shipping.
Any items not picked up by 3:00pm will be considered forfeited with no refunds. Please do not bid if you know that you are unable to pick up your items on the designated pick up day/time.
* The walkway is long and wide and on a slight incline with many stone steps to the front door. Please wear a mask.
* ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS with no refunds. It is your responsibility to read the entire description in full and zoom in on all photos BEFORE you bid. They are part of the description.
* Unless otherwise specified, ALL items are USED, vintage, antique, etc - not new. You should expect wear consistent with age and use and some imperfections. Every effort is made to provide detailed descriptions and several photos, including those showing any damage or blemishes, etc. however, the absence of these descriptions, conditions or photos must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect condition. If you have any questions, please text (fastest way to reach me) before you bid.
* If you have never bid in an online auction before, PLEASE scroll to bottom of page and read the full TERMS AND CONDITIONS FIRST so there are no surprises. As always, MA sales tax applies as well as an 18% Buyer's Premium.
* IMPORTANT * Be sure to "FOLLOW" an item you are interested in and click on the "ALARM CLOCK" to receive a message 10 minutes before closing to alert you! Otherwise, you may miss out on your item. Oh no!
* Winning Bidders will receive pick up address via email. Let us know if you do not receive this. Be sure that you have selected - in your account dashboard - how you wish to receive auction win notices. Either via email or text.
* YOU are responsible for providing your own manpower to move any items. NO assistance is provided. Please arrive prepared with all necessary packaging/tools/materials necessary to safely remove items. This may include dollys, pads, blankets, tape, boxes and bags, etc.
This lovely, smoke-free home is filled with LOTS of great items including holiday gifts and decor to deck the halls! Shopping for just about anything this year is a challenge due to supply chain issues. But you'll find plenty of fabulous things in this auction - whether for yourself or as a gift - for both kids and adults alike! Read the listing below to see a small sampling of items being offered. Sit back, browse, and bid!
- Christmas Decorations, including 7' Pre-lit Christmas Tree and 5' Pre-lit Snowman!
- Star Wars Legos and DVDs
- Antique Pond Yacht
- American Girl Doll
- Life Size Teddy Bear!
- Samsung Sound Bars and Subwoofer
- Magic Chef Refrigerator Like New
- Water Dispenser for Home
- Duncan Royale History of Santa 1983 Limited Edition Series - 9 Santas
- Norman Rockwell Holiday Houses
- Large Area Rug
- Plant Grow Light
- Foot and Leg Massager
- Cuisinart Bread Maker Brand New