About the Sale
A great mix of collectibles , antiques , Hitchcock furniture , art and much more ! We also have a single owner auction closing Monday May 29th with the same pick up days and times, ...view morecheck it out ! Please reach out with any questions before bidding . Sincerely, Daneen & Scott 860-485-4219
QUESTIONS? Please ask before bidding. Contact...
Daneen Lataif Bennett ~ 860-485-4219 ~ email@example.com
Winning Bidders Will Receive Address Via Email. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED IN YOUR DASHBOARD TO RECEIVE AUCTION WIN INSTRUCTIONS VIA EITHER EMAIL ...view moreOR TEXT - AUCTION WIN EMAILS AND INVOICE CAN ALSO BE ACCESSED VIA YOUR DASHBOARD UNDER INVOICES AFTER SALE CLOSES.
WE TAKE EXTREME PRIDE IN OUR QUICK PAINLESS PICK , WE ARE EXTREMELY ORGANIZED AND HAVE GREAT STAFF TO HELP YOU WHERE THEY CAN.
Your breakables will be wrapped and packed, we encourage you to bring packing materials in case you would like to repack your items for transport.
- Pick up location is a storefront storage
- We have staff that will help where we can.
- Winning Bidders must bring help if required for large/ heavy items & proper packaging materials if needed for pickup.
- All sales are final. All items are SOLD AS IS. Bidders are strongly encouraged all to ask any questions *prior to bidding.*
- All items are sold as-is, where-is. While CHES will do its best to list any damage, repairs or restorations, the absence of these descriptions or conditions must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect condition. Most of the items CHES sells are antique, vintage or used. You should expect signs of wear consistent with age. All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges.