Sale closed on
Thursday, October 22nd 2020 at 9:05 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
Nora Levine | (718) 541-8318 | firstname.lastname@example.org
New York, NY
(Winning Bidders Will Receive Address Via Email - LET US KNOW IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE THIS - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED IN YOUR DASHBOARD TO RECEIVE AUCTION WIN EMAILS VIA EITHER EMAIL OR TEXT - AUCTION WIN EMAILS AND INVOICE CAN ALSO BE ACCESSED VIA YOUR DASHBOARD AFTER SALE CLOSES)
PICKUP: SATURDAY 10/24 FROM 10AM-3PM ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS - ITEMS NOT PICKED UP IN THE ALLOTTED TIME WILL BE CONSIDERED FORFEITED WITHOUT REFUND
***Because this apartment is in the Peter Cooper/Stuyvesant Town Community, and all outdoor space is communal, there is limited room to hold large items. Please text the auction manager half an hour before your arrival and we will do our best to have your items brought down. However, be aware that some bidders may be asked to enter the home to pick-up their items. Freight elevator will be available. ***
* MASKS MUST BE WORN BY ALL BIDDERS PICKING UP ITEMS
* PLEASE MAINTAIN AT LEAST 6 FEET OF DISTANCE BETWEEN YOURSELF AND ANY OTHER BIDDERS
* PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN PEN TO SIGN YOUR INVOICE
• Winning Bidders must bring help if required for large/ heavy items & proper packaging materials if needed for pickup.
• Packing, Moving & Transporting of your items will NOT be Provided upon pickup.
Over their 56 happy years living in Peter Cooper Village, the Gifford family built an eclectic collection including Mid Century Modern Furniture, Original Art, Tiffany Sterling, Waterford Crystal, high end kitchen gear, a vast vinyl record collection, many, many books dating back to as early as the 1930s and much, much more. Thank you for taking a look. Your purchase helps them transition to their next chapter after the loss of their beloved mother, June.