WHY SELL WITH ARTIFACTS2GO? • We are with you every step of the way and we will guide you through the entire process
• We network with buyers from across the country—bringing more traffic, more activity volume, and higher prices to your items
• We use an innovative platform and offer private sales for high end items and/or sell them directly through our website with a buyer data base of over 15,000
• We provide experts, experienced with art and antique appraising who are certified in the field, so your items/objects are properly evaluated
• We maintain top notch publicity and marketing for maximum product exposure
• We handle objects with sensitivity, making sure they are seen by the correct audience
• We provide superior customer service key to the process resulting in complete satisfaction
STEPS FOR SELLING: • Request a complimentary auction estimate and determine if your items are suitable for an Artifacts2go online auction
• Our specialist (managing partner) will discuss estimates, advise on sale dates, and explain your seller’s agreement and commission structure
• Our team will coordinate all details from cataloguing and photographing your property to marketing it to prospective buyers country-wide
• Follow the sale as it goes live from start to finish
• Promptly receive payment from your successful sale, including an itemized settlement sheet with no hidden costs or fees
We care about your privacy and we keep any personal information you share secure.
You are encouraged to also check the Privacy Policies of other web sites before providing any personal information.
Information presented on these pages, both text and images, are considered copyrighted original work and may not be distributed or copied without written consent of one of the representatives of Artifacts Liquidators, Inc.
Site Management Data
- Use of "cookies"...
Cookies are small text files used by some websites to customize the site's behavior based on a user's past preferences. This website does not store or access any cookies on your computer.
- Use of clear GIFs and other covert data-collection sneakiness...
This site does not contain any third-party advertising, hidden or otherwise, and will not collect any personal information from your web browser or any other software running on your computer.
- Storage and data security...
No personal information of any kind is stored within the Artifacts Liquidators website.
Email protocol and email address handling
- At the current time, the only information collected and stored by Artifacts Liquidators are email addresses voluntarily submitted through this site or through direct phone or email contact. This ability is provided as a service to those clients who wish to be informed of upcoming sales and the availability of leftover merchandise from past sales.
- We request that you do not furnish any other sensitive personal or financial information when contacting us via email, because email is not a secure form of communication.
- The database for the Artifacts Antiques mailing list is stored securely. Under no circumstances will we share or sell your email address to any other person or company.
- Email messages detailing our weekly sale information are sent with the "To" and "From" addresses set to our email account. Your address is added in the "Blind Carbon Copy" line. This technique hides your email address so that all the others who receive the same message cannot see your email address. It also hides your address from viruses, internet worms, adware, spyware, and other malicious software (that may be running on your computer or that of other recipients) that harvest email addresses from incoming messages.
Note - This "BCC" email sending technique may cause your email filtering software to detect our weekly emails as "spam" because the message is not directly addressed to you. In most cases, you can simply add our email address to your "Safe List", which configures the filtering software to allow our emails to pass through to your Inbox.
- On the email you receive, we provide an option to remove your email address from our mailing list. We respect your right to accept or decline the offer to receive our periodic email updates. If you choose to remove yourself from our mailing list, you are free to click that link and we will promptly remove your email address from our database.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY PRIOR TO BIDDING! When you register Artifacts2Go collects basic information about you to verify your identity. We collect credit card information either Authorize.net or Stripe will process winning bids upon auction close. Both Stripe and Authorize.net are Safe with Miltary grade protection. Here's some facts about Stripe. Stripe is a global online payment processor that is trusted by thousands of businesses across the globe. All transactions are SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protected. Your information is securely transmitted during the processing of all payments. Stripe is a PCI Service Provider Level 1 which is the highest grade of payment processing security. All credit card numbers are encrypted and safely stored in Stripe's state of the art data-center. It means Stripe is very secure. They exceed industry security standards and are trusted by thousands of businesses of all sizes across the globe including many Fortune 500 companies.
REMOVAL/PICKUP: DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND (or arrange for) PICKUP AT THE PUBLISHED PICKUP DATE/TIME/LOCATION. Items not picked up will be considered abandoned without refund and your bidding privileges may be revoked. WE DO NOT SUPPLY tools, packing material or assist with moving your purchases. PLEASE BRING HELP to move large items. You are responsible for DAMAGE TO PROPERTY caused directly by you or your help with the repair costs being charged to your credit card. Please have idenification on you if need be.
Bids placed on the Artifacts2Go website are a binding contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due to Artifacts2Go. Please do not bid if you are unable to pay and take possession of the items in the specified time periods for each auction, sale or event
FINALITY OF BIDS: Bids cannot be removed / retracted by you once submitted as each one is a legal commitment to buy the item at that price until it is outbid by another.
By providing your credit card information to Artifacts2Go, you authorize Artifacts2Go to auto debit/charge your credit/debit card on file for the purchase amount of any successful bid(s) or purchase(s) plus any applicable taxes.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP AND/OR PAY FOR YOUR ITEMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE Artifacts2Go TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD FOR THE PURCHASE AMOUNT OF THE ITEM/S PLUS ANY TAXES, AND REMOVAL FEES.
A buyer’s premium of 18% will be added to the Final price in all auctions. Some premiums may vary. Please check each auction for details.
All sales are subject to appropriate sales tax laws. Tax exempt buyers must provide the appropriate state sales tax exemption certificate prior to the end of the sale. Upon receipt of such information by Artifacts2Go, your future purchases will not be taxed. Tax resale forms can be submitted in your profile. Your profile name and address must be the same as your resale certificate.
CLAIMS: ENSURE YOU INSPECT items at pickup (and preview if available) and IMMEDIATELY inform Artifacts2Go team member of any issues related to mis-cataloging of condition (remembering that you are purchasing used items in AS IS WHERE IS condition). By departing from the pickup site you acknowledge that you have all your items.
NO CLAIMS ARE PERMITTED AFTER REMOVING ITEMS FROM THE PREMISES as condition issues cannot be validated once items are released into your possession. We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Seller.
CONDITIONS OF ARTICLES SOLD: All items are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” We do not guarantee the safety or regulatory compliance of any items, which may include infant and child products. UNLESS authentication is provided, all items are sold without Certificate Of Authenticity. Buyer beware.
CATALOG ERRORS: If a description does not match a picture in a lot, the description takes precedence. PRIOR TO BIDDING, review descriptions and images (or attend a preview if available) for any damage to the item. Thoroughly inspect goods at pickup and report any concerns immediately.
TRESPASSING: You understand that being at the Seller's property at any time other than the preview and pickup times constitutes trespassing. Furthermore, you understand that SELLER ARE NOT TO BE CONTACTED (directly including by phone/email/etc or indirectly). Anyone found trespassing will have their bidding privileges immediately revoked and may be subject to investigation by the authorities.
SOFT CLOSE: Each bid made on an item in the last few minutes of the auction will add more time (a few minutes) to the item. This will continue until the extended time has run out without new bids being placed. This is done to ensure transparency and fairness of bidding and enable the highest bidder to win.
NOTIFICATIONS: You may receive emails regarding changes/updates to listings, pickup information, invoices, etc. You can choose to receive outbid notifications by email. These notifications are sometimes delayed and may not be received in time to rebid.
ADDITION TO OR WITHDRAWAL FROM SALE: Although infrequent, we may add lots (or items to lots) and remove lots (or items from lots) at any time during the auction
RECORDS: In the unlikely event of a dispute, you agree to accept our records as accurate and definitive.
COMMUNITY STANDARDS: Artifacts2Go strives to provide our clients and employees with a safe, supportive marketplace and workspace. As such, any abusive or threatening statements or behavior, or other actions deemed inconsistent with these Community Standards in the sole discretion of Artifacts2Go., may result in revocation of bidding privileges and closure of accounts of those responsible without notice. It is our community standard that everyone be treated with courtesy and respect.
RISK TO PERSON AND PROPERTY: BY REGISTERING AS A BUYER, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE (NOR THE SELLER) ARE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE TO THE ITEMS YOU PURCHASED, YOUR OTHER PERSONAL PROPERTY, OR FOR INJURY OR DEATH. Please take care of yourself and your items as you have released us (and the Seller) from liability.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAW: You are responsible for complying with all laws governing the purchase and use of the items that are offered for sale. You must comply with all laws governing the use of our service.
INDEMNIFICATION: You will indemnify and hold us and our directors, officers, employees, agents and other representatives harmless from any expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs), losses or damages arising from or relating to your breach of any of your representations, warranties or obligations under these terms and conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party, or the Seller’s breach of any of of their representations, warranties or obligations under their contract, or their violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ITEMS FOR SALE, WHETHER ARISING UNDER STATUTE, OR IN TORT, OR BY IMPLICATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Some states prohibit the disclaimer of implied warranties in consumer sales, so part of the preceding disclaimer may not apply to you. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR ONLINE BIDDING SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ERRORS IN SOFTWARE OR ONLINE CONTENT WILL BE CORRECTED.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE OR THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING OUR SERVICE. Some states prohibit the exclusion of special, incidental or consequential damages, so part of the preceding limitation may not apply to you. TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE HELD LIABLE TO YOU, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID (OR PAYABLE) BY YOU TO US UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REFLECTS THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND US.