Tuesday Night June 30 Single Consignor Auction By E-COBA Estate Sales
Sale closed on
Tuesday, June 30th 2020 at 8:00 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
E-COBA Estates Sales | (203) 437-8040 | Ajbuszta1@gmail.com
Special Instructions:CONDITION REPORTS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ALL CATALOG DESCRIPTIONS AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE COMPREHENSIVE.
All merchandise is available for inspection and should be inspected prior to bidding. Although condition is sometimes noted in our descriptions , it has not been noted on every item, and the description and should not be construed as a full condition report.
It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to examine all lots and decide their level of interest. All weights and measurements are approximate.
Your bidding will signify that you have viewed the photos and read the description.
NO WARRANTY. Waterbury Liquidators LLC. and/or the auction managers assume no responsibility for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Written and oral descriptions are based on Waterbury Liquidators opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold.
We recommend prospective bidders examine and research all items in which they have an interest.
Payment must be received within One (1) business day of a sale.
VIEW ALL ITEMS
All bids submitted at Waterbury Liquidators auctions are final and irrevocable. If you are the highest bidder when the auction closes, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
We will be changing our pickup times to appointment only with pickup at our loading dock . Please contact us at 203-437-8040 or Email us at Waterburyliquidators@gmail.com To schedule an appointment. Our business hours are Tuesday to Saturday 11am to 5pm
We will store your auction winnings at no charge for one month past the auction ending.
1. We will store your auction winnings for no charge for one month past the auction ending.
2. Temporarily, we will be limiting previews to online only. Access to our gallery area will not be available. Please examine all pictures and read the description on each lot prior to bidding.
3. We will not be able to provide restroom usage to the public.
4. Pickups will be scheduled for pickup at our loading dock, after the end of auction or items will be held until the end of the stay-at-home order.
5. We will have single use pens available for signing invoices. (customers are welcome to bring their own.)
6. We can offer shipping services for most smaller items. We will temporarily be offering a reduced handling charge along with shipping costs on orders containing multiple items. (Contact us by email at email@example.com if shipping is needed.) Fragile and larger items can be shipped using the UPS Store in Prospect, CT. Please Call (203)525-8339 to speak with Afiz to arrange.
If you are feeling sick, please take the appropriate actions to care for your health and ensure the safety of others by not coming to the pick-up and instead having a family member or friend attend on your behalf or contact us for shipping or storage options.
JOIN US FOR PREVIEW
VIEW ALL PHOTOS PRIOR TO BIDDIN
Please preview all photos Before You Bid .
Most of these items are antique, vintage or used.
You should expect signs of wear consistent
All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges.
All Items are sold as Is.
WHERE TO PICK UP
Waterbury Liquidators LLc
1691 Thomaston Ave
Waterbury Connecticut 06704
Contact us at (203)-437-8040 to schedule an appointment. We will store your auction winnings for no charge for one month past the auction ending.
ALTERNATE PICK UP & SHIPPING
Shipping is available for most items.
We can ship items that can be safely shipped in a package weighing less than 50 pounds and approximately 16" x 16" x 16" The fee will include a packaging fee plus materials and carrier costs. Contact us at 203-437-8040.
Larger and fragile items can be shipped using our shipping partner "The UPS Store" in Prospect, CT. Please contact Afiz Baz at (203)525-8339 and he would be happy to help you.