Saturday Night May 30 Auction By E-COBA Estate Sales
Sale closed on
Saturday, May 30th 2020 at 8:00 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
Adam Buszta | (860) 426-0137 | Ajbuszta1@gmail.com
Special Instructions:CONDITION REPORTS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN ALL CATALOG DESCRIPTIONS AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE COMPREHENSIVE.
All merchandise is available for inspection and should be inspected prior to bidding. Although condition is sometimes noted in our descriptions , it has not been noted on every item, and the description and should not be construed as a full condition report.
It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to examine all lots and decide their level of interest. All weights and measurements are approximate.
Your bidding will signify that you have viewed the photos and read the description.
NO WARRANTY. Waterbury Liquidators LLC. and/or the auction managers assume no responsibility for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith. Written and oral descriptions are based on Waterbury Liquidators opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold.
We recommend prospective bidders examine and research all items in which they have an interest.
Payment must be received within One (1) business day of a sale.
VIEW ALL ITEMS
We will be changing our pickup times to appointment only with pickup at our loading dock . Contact us at 203-437-8040 to schedule a pick up.
Any auction items won that have not been picked up will be held by us for no charge for 30 days past the lifting of Connecticut's business restrictions.
1. We will store your auction winnings for no charge for one month past the resumption of business. (Based on the Governor's lifting of the closure order for non-essential businesses.)
2. Temporarily, we will be limiting previews to online only. Access to our gallery area will not be available. Please examine all pictures and read the description on each lot prior to bidding.
3. We will not be able to provide restroom usage to the public.
4. Pickups will be scheduled for pickup at our loading dock, after the end of auction or items will be held until the end of the stay-at-home order.
5. We will have single use pens available for signing invoices. (customers are welcome to bring their own.)
6. We can offer shipping services for most smaller items. We will temporarily be offering a reduced handling charge along with shipping costs on orders containing multiple items. (Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if shipping is needed.) Fragile and larger items can be shipped using the UPS Store in Prospect, CT. Please Call (203)525-8339 to speak with Afiz to arrange.
If you are feeling sick, please take the appropriate actions to care for your health and ensure the safety of others by not coming to the pick-up and instead having a family member or friend attend on your behalf or contact us for shipping or storage options.
WHERE TO PICK UP
Waterbury Liquidators LLC
1691 Thomaston Avenue
Waterbury Connecticut 06704
Pickup by appointment only. Please Contact us at (203)-437-8040 to schedule an appointment. We will store all items not picked up for 1 month past the re-opening of the state for no charge.
ALTERNATE PICK UP & SHIPPING
Shipping is available for most items.
$5 for the first lot and $5 for each additional lot. Plus the Cost of shipping . We will not ship items that are fragile, hazardous, or prohibited . Shipping may take 1-2 weeks after payment Received.
Contact us at email@example.com for shipping requests. Fragile and larger items can be shipped using the UPS Store in Prospect, CT. Please Call (203)525-8339 to speak with Afiz to arrange.