Sale closed on
Sunday, October 13th 2019 at 8:00 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
Sales tax applies for non exempt bidders.
Waterbury Liquidators, LLC | (203) 437-8040 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Bidding only with Convenient Preview and Pickup in our Waterbury, CT Gallery.
Winning Bidder is responsible for bringing enough help and equipment to move, pickup, load, and secure your purchases. Waterbury Liquidators does not supply labor or materials for loading or packaging.
Thurs, Fri, October 17, 18, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Saturday October 19, 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Items in this sale have been consigned to us to sell to the highest bidder without reserve.
If you are interested in consigning items in one of our upcoming auctions, please contact us.
All sales are final. All items are SOLD AS-IS. We strongly encourage all bidders to visit us and preview the auction prior to bidding.
• All sales are subject to an 18% buyer’s premium and CT sales Tax of 6.35%
• Winning Bidders must bring help if required for large/ heavy items and proper packaging materials if needed for pickup.
• If items are being purchased for resale, please submit your Sales Tax information prior to bidding so we can have it on file.
• Winning bidders must pick up purchased items on announced pickup dates.
• We are offering storage for 1 week after the announced pickup
dates at $10 per lot. Any items not picked up during the storage week will be considered abandoned (no refund and no exceptions).
• Shipping services are available for the cost of shipping and materials plus a packing fee of $10 for the first item and $5 for each additional
item, unless otherwise indicated in the listing. We will not ship items that are hazardous or otherwise prohibited to ship by UPS or FedEx or
items we feel are to fragile to properly package. All items must fit in a box measuring no more than 24” x 24” x 24” including protective fill.
• Items that cannot be properly shipped in a box measuring less than 24” x 24” x 24” or weighs more than 100 pounds can be placed on a
pallet for a $40 fee and buyer will be responsible to arrange for truck transportation. We do not offer crating services.
• For Complete Auction Terms, Click here