Sale closed on
Sunday, February 16th 2020 at 8:00 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
Waterbury Liquidators, LLC | (203) 437-8040 | email@example.com
Winning Bidder is responsible for bringing enough help and equipment to move, pickup, load, and secure your purchases. Waterbury Liquidators will not supply labor or materials for loading or packaging.
This location has loading dock access only for pickup.
Waterbury Liquidators Staff will not be available to disassemble the shelving units being sold.
Each unit can be disassembled in 5 to 10 minutes by 2 people ( a hammer is typically needed to disassemble the shelves.) Buyer is responsible to bring enough help for disassembly and removal.
Most Inventory lots are in boxes which take up space a truck / van would be recommended for pickup.
All purchases must be picked up by 3 PM on Saturday, February 22nd.
This is the Final Auction for the remaining inventory and shelving for this location.
All items must be picked up by the end of the published pickup times.
Items in this sale have been consigned to us to sell to the highest bidder without reserve.
If you are interested in consigning items in one of our upcoming auctions, please contact us.
All sales are final. All items are SOLD AS-IS. We strongly encourage all bidders to visit us and preview the auction prior to bidding.
• All sales are subject to an 18% buyer’s premium and CT sales Tax of 6.35%
• Winning Bidders must bring help if required for large/ heavy items and proper packaging materials if needed for pickup. /B>
• If items are being purchased for resale, please submit your Sales Tax information prior to bidding so we can have it on file.
• Winning bidders must pick up purchased items on announced pickup dates.
• No items will be stored(no refund and no exceptions).
• For Complete Auction Terms, Click here
• Please allow for extra time during pickup due to the volume of inventory being picked up.