Sale closed on
Monday, January 20th 2020 at 8:00 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
JR | (203) 726-5316 |
Online Bidding only with Convenient Preview and Pickup in our Waterbury, CT Gallery.
Winning Bidder is responsible for bringing enough help and equipment to move, pickup, load, and secure your purchases. Waterbury Liquidators does not supply labor or materials for loading or packaging.
Items in this sale have been consigned to us to sell to the highest bidder without reserve.
If you are interested in consigning items in one of our upcoming auctions, please contact us.
All sales are final. All items are SOLD AS-IS. We strongly encourage all bidders to visit us and preview the auction prior to bidding.
• All sales are subject to an 18% buyer’s premium and CT sales Tax of 6.35%
• Winning Bidders must bring help if required for large/ heavy items and proper packaging materials if needed for pickup.
• If items are being purchased for resale, please submit your Sales Tax information prior to bidding so we can have it on file.
• Winning bidders must pick up purchased items on announced pickup dates.
• Shipping services are available for the cost of shipping and materials plus a packing fee of $10 for the first item and $5 for each additional
item, unless otherwise indicated in the listing. We will not ship items that are hazardous or otherwise prohibited to ship by UPS or FedEx or
items we feel are to fragile to properly package. All items must fit in a box measuring no more than 24” x 24” x 24” including protective fill.
• Items that cannot be properly shipped in a box measuring less than 24” x 24” x 24” or weighs more than 100 pounds can be placed on a
pallet for a $40 fee and buyer will be responsible to arrange for truck transportation. We do not offer crating services.
• We are no longer offering storage for orders totaling $50 and below unless you contact us and request the service prior to the end of the
announced pickup times for the auction. If your order totals more than $50, We will place your item into storage for one week past the scheduled
pickup date if not picked up. Stored items are charged at $10 per lot. Any items not picked up during the storage week will be considered
abandoned (no refund and no exceptions).
• For Complete Auction Terms, Click here