Assorted porcelain’s from Germany, Austria, Bavaria
1) Gold rimmed Porcelain plate marked 1854 to 1914 Kutschenreuthers, Hohenberg, Bavaria. Plate measures nine and three-quarter inches in diameter it is in very good condition.
2) Large bowl, marked Germany, with a roses. It measures nine and an 8 inches in diameter proximately 3 1/4 inches high. It is in good condition, with loss of gold around the rim.
3) Set of five bomb dishes marked Austria on the bottom. They have roses and gold trim. There is some loss to the gold, one has a chip, otherwise if you’re in good condition.
4) Plate made in Germany marked Wheelock for Hunt brothers North Adams mass, depicts the Hoosac tunnel in North Adams mass. Play measures 6 inches in diameter, there is a loss to the gold around the rim, otherwise in good condition.
5) Old tower at Newport Rhode Island plate marked on the back Wheelock , made in Austria for Mc Mullen & Holmes Co. Newport Rhode Island. Plate measures 6 3/4 inches in diameter, there is some loss of gold around the rim otherwise in good condition.