1. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
The Site is available to members who are 18 years and older and who have not been suspended or removed by KA-KI-KA-KI AUCTIONS INC. for any reason. By becoming a member you represent that you are of legal age. As a member, you agree to provide true accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration forms. In addition, as a member, you agree and acknowledge that you will maintain valid credit card info within your membership profile so long as you maintain an account with KA-KI-KA-KI AUCTIONS INC.
2. BUYER’S CONTRACT Bids placed on the KA-KI-KA-KI AUCTIONS INC. website are a binding contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due to KA-KI-KA-KI AUCTIONS INC. including sale price, buyer's premium and all applicable taxes. Please do not bid if you are unable to pay and take possession of the items in the specified time periods for each auction, sale or event. All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges.
3. ITEM DESCRIPTIONSAll sales are final, no refunds or returns. All items are sold AS IS. Please see all pictures as they are part of the description ask any questions you may have prior to bidding. Many items are vintage and / or used and may not be in perfect condition. We do inspect all items and try to describe any damage or issues we see.
4. BUYER’S PREMIUMA buyer’s premium of 18% will be added to the final price in all auctions and will be charged along with the hammer prices and applicable sales tax to the credit or debit card you have on file with KA-KI-KA-KI AUCTIONS INC. within 24 hours of the auction end.
5. SALES TAXAll sales are subject to appropriate sales tax laws. Tax exempt buyers must provide the appropriate state sales tax exemption certificate prior to the end of the sale. Upon receipt of such information by KA-KI-KA-KI AUCTIONS INC., your future purchases will not be taxed. Tax resale forms can be submitted in your membership profile. Your profile name and address must be the same as your resale certificate.
6. RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATIONBy providing your credit card information to KA-KI-KA-KI AUCTIONS INC., you authorize KA-KI-KA-KI AUCTIONS INC.to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus the buyer's premium and any applicable taxes. Your card will be charged within 24 hours of auction end. Failure to keep valid credit card information on file will result in your use of the site being terminated.
7. PICK-UP / SHIPPINGRead item descriptions to see whether your desired item is available for shipping before bidding. Please bring your own packaging boxes, bags and materials for your purchases. If you purchased something large please bring someone to help you and you must also provide your own transportation.