1. By bidding on any auction, you are entering into a binding legal agreement with Collectibles Auction House.
2. All bids submitted at Collectibles Auction House auctions are final and irrevocable. If you are the highest bidder when the auction closes, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
3. Collectibles Auction House sells each and every item "as is, where is." We make no representations or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions. We recommend that you visit the auction site to inspect any items you would like to buy before bidding. You may also send someone to the site to conduct the inspection on your behalf by scheduling an appointment with us.
4. Every Collectibles Auction House auction is unreserved. Each and every item is sold without reserves, or limits. Collectibles Auction House expressly forbids consignors and their agents from bidding on any item they have consigned to an auction. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
5. Registration to bid is free. You must register online with a valid credit card at to bid on our online auctions.
6. Winning bidders are required to pay a buyer’s premium of 20% on all purchases.
7. Winning bidders are required to pay New York State Sales Tax of 8.625% on all purchases.
8. Winning bidder’s Credit Card on file will be charged for the sale price plus the buyer’s premium and NY State Sales Tax upon the close of the auction or shortly thereafter. Buyers cannot take possession of or remove their purchases from the auction site until the total purchase price (including applicable taxes or fees) has been paid in full. Purchases must be removed from the site by the time specified in the auction catalogue or on the auction details page on this website.
9. Collectibles Auction House bears no responsibility for damaged items that have left the pick up location premises, after you have picked up your item(s) and you drive away from the pick up location there is no option for return or refund.
10. Winning bidder is responsible for picking up their items on the listed pick up dates. Failure to pick up items on the listed date will result in the item being re-sold or disposed of with no refund due the winning bidder.
11. Winning bidder is responsible for supplying all labor and materials required for pickup and removal of their items.