Sale begins to close
Wednesday, June 16th 2021 at 8:35 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
Lisa Kohl | (917) 400-0811 | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Winning bidders will receive pick up address via email - (check your spam folder).
• Make sure you have selected in your dashboard to receive auction win information via email or text.
• Auction win emails and invoices can also be accessed via your dashboard after sale closes.
• SATURDAY 6/19 FROM 10AM to 1PM ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS - Items not picked up during allotted time will be considered forfeited.
• Pickups are on a first come/first served basis. THERE IS NO NEED TO TEXT, we will have your items ready for you upon arrival.
• MOVING STAFF WILL BE AVAILABLE IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE LOADING YOUR VEHICLE. THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUCTION MANAGER - PLEASE TIP YOUR MOVER ACCORDINGLY.
• Masks must be worn by all bidders picking up items.
• Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and any other bidders.
• Bring your own pen to sign your invoice or a signed copy of your invoice.
Have a question about the pick-up or an item in the catalog? Call, text or email the Auction Manager, Lisa Kohl at (917) 400-0811 or email@example.com, she is always happy to answer any questions!
All sales are final. All items are SOLD AS IS. Bidders are strongly encouraged all to ask any questions prior to bidding. Please refer to photos as part of description. All items are sold AS-IS. CHES will do its best to list any damage, repairs or restorations, the absence of these descriptions or conditions must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect condition. Most of the items are antique, vintage or used. You should expect signs of wear consistent with age. All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges.