Sale closed on
Tuesday, March 02nd 2021 at 7:35 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
Margaret Lippman | (917) 664-6129 | Margaret@mjldirection.com
(Winning Bidders Will Receive Address Via Email - Let us know if you don't receive this - make sure you have selected in your dashboard to receive auction win instructions via either email or text - auction win emails and invoice can also be accessed via your dashboard after sale closes)
PICKUP: FRIDAY 3/5 FROM 4PM-7PM or SATURDAY 3/6 FROM 9AM-12PM ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS - ITEMS NOT PICKED UP DURING PICK UP HOURS WILL BE FORFEITED WITH NO REFUNDS
* MASKS MUST BE WORN BY ALL BIDDERS PICKING UP ITEMS
* Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and any other bidders
* Please bring your own pen to sign your invoice
• Winning Bidders must bring help if required for large/ heavy items & proper packaging materials if needed for pickup.
• Packing, Moving & Transporting of your items will NOT be Provided upon pickup.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Bidders are strongly encouraged to ask any questions prior to bidding. All items are Sold AS IS.
While CHES will do its best to list any damage, repairs or restorations, the absence of these descriptions or conditions must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect condition. Most of the items CHES sells are antique, vintage or used. You should expect signs of wear consistent with age.
No returns, credits or exchanges.
Selective Eye Curated Winter Multi Estate Sale.
Antique, Mid Century, Vintage.
Dansk, Murano, Royal Worcester, Le Creuset, Cathrineholm, Rosenthal, Staffordshire, Wedgwood, Fine Art, Steuben, Vintage Fashion, & More
High design and great finds.