Sale closed on
Monday, July 06th 2020 at 7:35 PM EDT
Buyer's Premium: 18%
Turning Point Estate Services LLC - Peter Schattenfield | (203) 550-2199 | pschattenfield@TurningPointRE.com
*** Click on the thumbnail photos for each item to access the FULL DESCRIPTION, dimensions and many additional photos. ***
Easton, CT. 06612
(Winning Bidders Will Receive Address Via Email - LET US KNOW IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE THIS - MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED IN YOUR DASHBOARD TO RECEIVE AUCTION WIN EMAILS VIA EITHER EMAIL OR TEXT - AUCTION WIN EMAILS AND INVOICE CAN ALSO BE ACCESSED VIA YOUR DASHBOARD AFTER SALE CLOSES)
PICKUP: SATURDAY 7/11/20 FROM 1PM-5PM ONLY - NO EXCEPTIONS - ITEMS NOT PICKED DURING ALLOTTED TIME WILL BE CONSIDERED FORFEITED
- Please wear a mask
- Every buyer should bring their own pen for signature purposes.
- Pick-ups are on a first-come/first-served basis.
- If there is a buyer ahead of you, please keep at least 6 feet in-between each buyer in accordance with the recommended social distancing guidelines.
- Our personnel will be wearing the appropriate protection gear at the time of pickup.
• Winning Bidders must bring help if required for large/ heavy items & proper packaging materials if needed for pickup.
• Packing, Moving & Transporting of your items are NOT PROVIDED upon pickup.
All sales are final. All items are SOLD AS IS. Bidders are strongly encouraged all to ask any questions prior to bidding. All items are sold as-is, where-is. While CHES will do its best to list any damage, repairs or restorations, the absence of these descriptions or conditions must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect condition. Most of the items CHES sells are antique, vintage or used. You should expect signs of wear consistent with age. All sales are final. No returns, credits or exchanges.
Turning Point Estate Services LLC and Clearing House Estate Sales are pleased to present this unique collection of: NY Yankees, Giants and other great sports collectables, Beatles items, Vintage and modern furniture, Musical Instruments and amplifiers, Sound system, Stage lighting, Framed artworks, Fine China, Wonderful decor items and more, collected over the years from beautiful Easton, CT. estate.
*** Remember to click the thumbnail photos for each item to access the full description and many additional photos.