Dear Clearing House Estate Sales Bidders,
The CHES family believes it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize the health and well-being of our team and customers while also playing a constructive role in supporting local health officials and government leaders as they work to contain the virus. That said, we will continue to make decisions informed by the latest science based information.
We are still open for business and will continue to conduct our online auctions and pickups as normally scheduled. Although direct interaction during pick-ups is limited, we can and should prioritize taking steps to enhance the safety of all during our pick-ups and in all other direct interactions. We wanted to personally reach out to you and let you know the have informed our Auction Managers that they should be taking the following precautionary steps with three basic principles top of mind: cleaning, sanitizing, distancing.
1. Extra preparedness and organization in advance of the pick up window to ensure a quick and seamless exchange of goods.
2. Keeping a safe distance of at least 6+ feet from others.
3. Wearing a mask or facial covering
4. Wiping commonly used surfaces in the pick-up area often.
5. Having a box of single use pens or encouraging bidders to bring their own pens to pick-up for signing invoices.
If you are feeling sick, please take the appropriate actions to care for your health and ensure the safety of others by not coming to the pick-up and instead having a family member or friend attend on your behalf. Please reach out to the Auction Manager using the information found on your invoice with questions regarding your particular pick-up.
We can assure you that we are monitoring the situation closely based off the latest news and will be sending future updates if needed.
Thank you for your continued support of Clearing House Estate Sales.
All the best,
The Team at CHES