I. Use Of Site
- This is only to be used while abiding by these listed Terms and Conditions. Please note that once you have completed the registration process, you have opted-in to receive notifications of future sales. You must continue to agree to receive emails from us in order to remain active on this site.
II. Membership Eligibility
- This site is readily available to those that are 16 years or older who have not been removed or suspended by Brownstone Liquidators for any reason. When becoming a member, you are indicating that you are of legal age. As a member, you are agreeing to provide us with the upmost honest, current and accurate information about yourself, as requested by the sites required registration forms. Also, as a member, you must agree and acknowledge that you will maintain a valid credit card information within your membership profile until you may no longer have an account with Brownstone Liquidators.
III. Buyers Contract
- Bids placed on Brownstone Liquidators website are an irrevocable contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due to Brownstone Liquidators. Please do not bid if you are unable to pay for the item or pick it up in the specific time period for each sale, event and or auction.Items Not Pick Up on the Scheduled Dates will be Consider as Forfeit.!
III. Item Description
- While Brownstone Liquidators sells items that are used, may it be vintage and or antique, please keep in mind everything is sold as is. Descriptions provided for each item are itemized to the best of our ability and do not guarantee everything is in perfect or working condition. Brownstone Liquidators will indicate specific previewing times so please utilize this time to inspect items you may be interested in bidding on.
*Please review the photos and feel free to ask questions prior to purchasing.
- A valid credit card is required to be on file for all registered bidders. Brownstone Liquidators utilizes an auto debit system for payment. When providing Brownstone Liquidators your credit card information, you are authorizing Brownstone Liquidators to charge your credit card for all outstanding auction invoices. This will also include the buyer’s premium and applicable taxes. This is the ONLY payment format accepted. If you do not agree to utilize this option you will not be able to make purchases.
TO ALL Tax Exempt, Please Email us your info Before Sale Starts
VI. Buyer Premium
- A buyer’s premium of 19% will be added to the hammer price of all auctions.
VII. Sales Tax
- All sales are subject to applicable sales tax laws. Tax-exempt buyers must provide the appropriate state sales tax exemption certification prior to the end of the sale. Upon receipt of such information by Brownstone Liquidators, your future purchases will not be taxed. Your profile name and address must match your reseller certificate for it to be honored.
VIII. Shipping and Pickup
- Brownstone Liquidators does not provide packaging and or shipping methods, All winning buyers will be provided with the specific time and date to picked up their item(s). Shipping services are to be arranged by the winning bidder at the bidder’s expense unless special arraignments have been made with Brownstone Liquidators via email prior to purchase.
IX. Forfeiture of items
- All unpaid items in accordance with the site's terms and conditions will ultimately be forfeited by you. Brownstone Liquidators will then re-offer the item or donate them to charity. Brownstone Liquidators is authorized to report your account to collections for any unpaid charges. Please note: your Membership be revoked unless all past due invoices are paid in full.
- If you fail to pick up your items within 21 days of you closing bid, your item is assumed to be forfeited.
X. Prohibited Use