Please Note the following details:
If you have provided us with your email we will send you a shipping invoice to that email. If you are a new bidder, you may call or text us the best ...view moremethod in which to contact you.
Most shipping is done on Thursdays and Mondays, but we will send you the shipping invoice the day after the auction via email from the auction platform. You might need to check your spam folder.
If we conduct two (2) auctions in the same week, which would be on a Tuesday & Friday evening auction...we will package your winning items from both auctions in one (1) shipment on Monday morning after the auctions.
* This will save you twice the amount in possible shipping costs.
If we do not obtain an email address from you, one of our staff members will attempt to contact you by text/phone call at the number listed in your bidder account. It is the bidder's responsibility to confirm the correct shipping address listed on the auction website.
* All winners will receive a tracking number for their winning items & all shipping will be at the buyer's expense. Most shipments will not covered by insurance unless specifically asked by the buyer and the insurance is at the buyer's expense.
1. We only ship items fully insured if requested, but that will usually carry an additional charge.
2. Since most shipments process through basic USPS services, your package might take a little longer to be delivered than in previous years.
3. We are unable to provide long term storage of your items past the pick up period and we can not ship your items until full payment is received.
NOTE 2: If shipment is not paid within 10 days after the auction closes, your items will be forfeited with "No Refund"!